Apple Salad with Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
Recipe Type: Recipe provided by the Michigan Apple Committee
- 1/4 c fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 T thawed, frozen lemonade concentrate, undiluted
- 1/2 t sugar
- 1 t poppy seeds
- 2 medium apples, sliced, like Empire, Jonagold, Jonathan, McIntosh, Red Delicious, or Rome
- 1/2 c blueberries
- 1 c cantaloupe balls or chunks
- leaf, Boston or bibb lettuce
- Combine mayonnaise, lemonade concentrate, sugar, and poppy seeds; refrigerate.
- Arrange apples and fruit on lettuce. Drizzle with lemon dressing before serving.